Liam Neeson's best movies.

Tom Hanks' best movies.

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Toy Story 3

A few days ago I saw the new Toy Story movie "Toy Story 3". It was pretty good and I enjoyed watching it. The Toy Story movies are kid's films that adults and teens can all like as long as they are open to them. The movie's plot revolves what Andy's toys go though when he is about to go to college. Now that Andy is 17 and going to college his toys are uncertain of what will become of them and they fear being thrown away. Woody who is voiced by Tom Hanks is positive about the future and tries to keep them calm but the toys are still terrified and get even more afraid after they almost get thrown out by Andy's mom. All of the other toys expect for Woody want to get donated to Sunnyside day care and they sneak into the donation box after they almost get taken away by the garbage men. When they get to Sunnyside they are greeted by Lotso (Ned Beatty) whom appears to be a friendly caretaker but is really a evil tyrant. Woody whom had escaped from Sunnyside before they discovered Lotso's true nature returns to save they toys. Some things have changed sense the last film. Bo peep is no longer one of the toys and Baxter the dog is very fat and lazy. The movie like I said is good and worth seeing. Funny moments would include be when Buzz (Tim Allen) gets rewired to speak Spanish and he becomes crazed romantic. They really fun and interesting characters like Ken whom is voiced by Micheal Keaton the actor whom has done Batman and Beetlejuice. Ken is very funny because of his outrage dress styles and weird curvy hand writing. The animation is done by Pixar and is very good and is without flaws. The other actors and characters include Mr. Potato head (Don Rickles), Mrs. Potato head (Estelle Harris), Sarge (R. Lee Ermey), Jessie (Joan Cusack) and etc. It is also has the "You got a friend in me" by Randy Newman the same guy who wrote and sung the "Monk" theme song. The song was also customized into a Spanish version. This film is great for the whole family and I advise you all to watch it.

1 comment:

  1. I think the movie was o.k I guess it was more of a kids film. It made me think of my teddy bear witch was replaced without me knowing. I found out that my teddy bear was replaced not to long ago, actually.

    ReplyDelete