Liam Neeson's best movies.

Tom Hanks' best movies.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

The Godfather Part 2: My Review

Weird Al once wrote a parody song titled "I can't watch this"(Parody of the MC Hammer song "You Can't touch this"). This is about the singer hatred towards TV and all the shows that are on. This song was going though my head while I was watch "The Godfather part 2" because of how AWFUL IT WAS!!!!!!!!!!!! THE ONLY CRIME THAT IS BEING COMMITTED IN "THE GODFATHER PART 2" IS THE DRONING DIALOG AND POINTLESS PLOT THAT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A MATURE ADULT TO UNDERSTAND. I DON'T GET HOW FILM SO BORING, STUPID, ANNOYING, POINTLESS AND AWFUL GETS SUCH GOOD REVIEWS FROM TOP CRITICS LIKE ROGER EBERT AND ETC. I WAS WATCHING YESTERDAY ON FRIDAY WITH MY MOM AND DAD AND I LEFT THE ROOM HALFWAY THOUGH AND JOINED MY SISTERS IN THE BASEMENT WHO WERE WATCHING "PSYCH". NOW THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHOM HAD ENOUGH SENSE NOT TO WATCH "THE GODFATHER PART 2". Okay I will calm down in giving the plot. This movie is a sequel to the first Godfather movie so it has a lot of flashbacks to the former mafia don Vito whom I will call "Marble Mouth Man" who died in the first film. The film is about Micheal who was the son of "Marble Mouth Man". He is now the new don and his home is attack one night by mysterious gunman. This is were the film gets really messed up and confusing because after the attack Micheal goes to Florida were he tells a partner in crime named Hyman Roth that it was his man in New York Frank Pentangeli but then he goes up to New York to tell Hyman Roth that is the attacker. So it appears that he is trying to turn them against each other but all of a sudden Micheal has Frank killed and goes to Cuba with Roth. This takes place in 1958 so it is during Castro's revolution against Batista because of this Micheal is afraid to make investments in Cuba after that I was out. NOW I AM BACK TO BEING TICKED OFF BY THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING MOVIE! EVERYBODY LIKES TO SAY HOW GREAT THE ACTING IS BUT I HAVE SEEN BETTER ACTING IN BY POLTICANS AND LAWYERS IN POLITICAL DEBATES AND "JUDGE JUDY". ALL THIS FILM IS ABOUT IS BUSINESS AND BETRAYAL. JUST LIKE POLITICS. THAT PLOT IS ANOTHER THING THAT DRIVES ME UP THE WALL AND INTO THE CEILING BECAUSE OF HOW IT MAKES VERY LITTLE SENSE AND IT IS SO BORING!!!!!!!!!!! I AM WARNING ALL OF YOU DON'T SEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: